We all have different terms and conditions of our lifestyle. Nutrition and exercise are not enough for the human body needs to stay fit. Sleep is also vital. Believe it or not, research has shown that the right mattress plays a big part in how well your body feels. Good nights provide the most blissful experience. The number of restless sleep depends on the mattresses you use. The main thing that you would have in the morning will be backache when you wake up.
Signature Sleep Contour allows you to feel strengthened to take the challenges of the day. Not just provide comfort but also has excellent support factor. This Contour mattress reliever the upper and lower back pain and other sleeping disorders. The Signature Sleep Contour 8 Independently Encased mattress is a perfect choice for everyone.
|Material Type: Memory Foam||Dimensions: 75 x 39 x 8 inches|
|Mattress Size: Queen||Comfort Level: Medium Firmness|
|Weight: 49.9 lbs||Construction: Encased Spring Coil|
|Warranty: 2 Years||Certification: CertiPUR-US|
|Available Size: Twin XL, Full, Queen, King|
- It offers excellent motion isolation and pressure relief feature.
- The top layer and bottom give you a comfortable embracing feel.
- 7″ 15 gauge independently encased coils distribute the weight equally.
- Foam in this mattress is made without PBDEs, TDCPP, or TCEP.
- This mattress is flame resistance and low in VOC emissions for indoor air.
- Its polyester cover makes it durable and robust.
- A perfect mattress with a combination of firmness and softness.
- The open- cells in memory foam allows air to transfer throughout the mattress to keep you whole night calm.
- Works well on multiple surfaces like bunk beds, box spring, and platform beds.
- The contour 8 mattress is reversible along with outstanding body support.
- It comes with a two year warranty period.
- It takes 24 to 48 hours for the mattress to eliminate the smell.
- Not the right choice for stomach sleepers.
Signature Sleeps Contour Mattress Layers
1. Fire Retardant Layer – The internal layer of the mattress
2. A responsive Memory Foam Layer – This layer consist of premium memory foam.
3. Cushioning Insulator Pad – It delivers pressure-relieving comfort.
4. Independently Encased Spring Coils – It provides optional support and eliminates motion transfer.
5. Convenient Two-side Construction – It extends the life of the mattress by optimizing comfort and support.
The work of this Signature Sleep mattress is impressive. It is designed to offer high comfort and support. A bed with a reversible feature that can be flip or rotate to increase the lifespan.
The top layer of a mattress with soft, breathable knit fabric that delivers a resilient sleep surface. It is 8- inches tall and covered in polyester cotton blend jacquard that keeps you cool and diffuses heat.
2. Fire Retardant Layer
The HD layer foam at the top gives you a comfortable embracing feel to reduce the feeling of coils. Just below the cover is a thin layer of fire retardant material. It gives you peace of mind since it reduces the risk of fire. The foam in this mattress is without PBCEs, TDCPP, or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants. Plus, ozone depletes, mercury, and heavy metals.
3. A Responsive Memory foam layer
The memory foam has gained the trust and confidence of several people because of its durable material. It provides comfort and medium-soft firmness. The Contour 8 is the combination of foam and coils which joins and makes the ultimate pair of comfortable rest. It helps hot air that generates by your body to draw the cool air in and out of the top mattress.
The 1.2″ HD memory foam gives you a feeling of body-hugging. Unlike other mattresses, it eliminates motion, thus no area for sinking. Without the motion transfer, it keeps your body properly aligned. The company uses VOC memory foam to ensure good sound sleep. This memory foam is free from toxins and bad odors.
4. Cushioning Insulator Pad
A thin cushion pad transition layer between the memory foam and coils. It improves the well-being of the bed by providing insulation. Also, the padding delivers great pressure relief.
12- Inches Indentation Load Deflection (ILD) medium-soft foam encased with pillow top, provides an additional layer of comfort and support. Also, it adds stiffness to the edge of the mattress. Therefore, you won’t experience any hard spots or heat spots while sleeping.
5. Independently Encased Spring Coils
The main layer of Signature Sleep encased with premium 7″ 15 gauge steel spring coils. It provides therapeutic, motion isolation, and pressure relief benefits. However, this mattress is durable and remains firm for years.
It is responsive to the neck and hips, legs, and other curves for ensuring the even distribution of body weight. Even the equal distribution leads to a reduction of pressure points. This reduction ensures that you are sleeping in your natural position. And in the morning, your body feels refreshed and energetic. The coil springs are wrapped in a breathable layer and confined with open-cell memory foam that allows air to transfer.
Besides, this the independent encasing prevents the mattress from collapsing or losing the firmness.
6. Convenient Two-side Construction
The last and new addition of this mattress which uses HD supportive foam. You can flip or rotate this mattress whenever you want. This construction extends the life of a mattress as you can flip it every six months. Its reversible feature adds extra versatility and makes it two side mattresses.
1. Firmness Scale Rating
The Contour 8 has a medium firmness level that provides body contour support for sleepers. Mattresses rate on the scale of 1 to 10, with the 10 being the firmest possible score. Whereas below the 6 being the hardest score. This mattress comes with an 8.5 firmness score with a lot of bounce. It will pull the side of your body, so your neck gains a specific angle for resting on the pillow without pain.
An all-rounder mattress stands high with all sleeping positions. It delivers the right combination of support to your back, stomach, and side. The purpose of creating this mattress is to provide therapeutic benefits to every sleeping pose. Thanks to its progressive coil spring and memory foam that prevents sagging and gives you luxurious sleep each night.
- For Back Sleepers – This mattress leaves you floating on the top and promotes just enough sinkage. Back sleepers do not lack in support as it works great for them. It keeps you comfortable and aligned on the surface that keeps you calm all night. The pressure relief and motion isolation keep you more “in” bed, plus gives you body-hugging rest.
- For Side Sleepers – A bed that often loved by many side sleepers. It encourages the additional pressure relief, which frequently complains about spine and neck hurt. Some of them find that this offers enough sinkage to wipe away pressure in the hips and shoulders. Hence, this mattress is not such a bad pick for side sleepers as it enhanced the pressure relief.
- For Stomach Sleepers – This mattress shine for stomach sleepers, as many folks look for a product that can support the weight of their hips. It keeps your hips aligned with your shoulders so you can use the pillow without feeling like a bed is pushing the neck of. Stomach sleepers do not need to be fear about support and comfort.
2. Motion Transfer
The memory foam and coil design reduce the motion on the bed. It ensures that you or your partner don’t get disturbed by a few changes.
The motion isolation exceeds all the expectations for a spring coil mattress. If you move around while sleeping or for any reason, this mattress solves all your problems. It will reduce all the transmission with its Independently Encased Spring Coils design. Plus, it keeps vibration to a minimum and focuses on your body weight.
There are thousands of spring in Contour 8, and each is designed to work alone as they are suspended in memory foam that helps in isolating every spring. So, it’s worthwhile to purchase this mattress for your satisfaction.
3. Edge Support
Edge support is essential if you share a bed or like to use the maximum surface while sleeping. This mattress score high in edge supporting and above the industry standard. The combination of a supportive top layer and coils beneath help to give a supportive edge. Lying on edge will never leave you with problems. Moreover, you get an extreme edge care surface for sitting down on the side to tie your shoes.
4. Shipping and Warranty
Signature Sleep Contour spring/foam mattress comes with a 2-year warranty. It covers all the things such as defects in workmanship or the material that will be replaced and repaired. The original owners served to present proper requirements within the allotted period. Somehow, the company doesn’t provide a trial period. One thing the company doesn’t cover is normal wear and tear damage or damage from liquids and laundering.
One of the best things about Signature Sleep Contour 8″ Mattress is comfortability. This budget-friendly offers the same firmness on both sides. Each time you can flip this mattress over to extend the life of Contour 8. The combination of memory foam, along with spring coils, delivers a soft hugging feeling. It keeps you in good shape while you’re sleeping. That’s not all, it also provides excellent support, encased coils helps in balancing and reduce the pressure on some areas. It also promotes three comfort zones and eliminates back pains. The comfort zone means that the head, neck, lower body, hips, and legs receive a proper alignment.
The next good thing is the support of this mattress. Its construction features a premium material that offers motion resistance. Moreover, the cushioning padding adds strength so that you can make a smooth move. You don’t need to add spring box as it already comes with its 8-inches size. The encased coils provide you noiseless support, which makes it an outstanding option for your babies or kids’ room.
Moreover, this product has a therapeutic memory foam and coil spring mattress that comes at a reasonable price. This product has been tested and meets the CertiPUR- US certified level. This brand, for surely guarantees you a good night’s sleep.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. For whom these sleep mattresses are reliable?
- Anyone who has back, neck, hip, or shoulder pain.
- Anyone who takes more time falling asleep at night.
- Anyone who sleeps with a partner or use full surface while sleeping.
- For those who are looking for extra bounce.
2. Does it need a bed foundation?
Yes, it suggests that you use a quality foundation or platform beds to get the proper support. The Contour 8 without foundation not delivers its therapeutic and heat dissipation qualities. For not using a proper foundation will void the warranty and never place the mattress directly on the floor.
3. Is this mattress sense hot?
In short, “NO,” it doesn’t heat up as this is a thin mattress contains a pocket coil layer. It allows the product to breathe with its open-cell memory foam that allows air to transfer throughout the mattress. The body heat generates and helps to draw the air and out of the top to keep you cool all night.