In A Hurry? Our Top Reasons To Buy
Serta iComfort Hybrid
- Adjustable Friendly
- Medium Firmness
- Innerspring Mattress
- Protective Cover
- TempActiv Gel Memory Foam
- 10-year Warranty
- Well for all body size and sleeping posture
- Very Popular trusted Brand
Buying a new mattress is never a simple task, as you want the most marvelous for your money that suits all your health needs. Sleep is a vital part of your good health, and if your old mattress is giving you an unusual sleep pattern, it might be the high time to invest in a new mattress.
But how do you find the right mattress for your family or yourself? The easiest step “Comparing” this way makes your choice much easier. The best way to compare is by reading the mattress review. We always grant our loyal reviews to help you choose the right mattress. You can read our more reviews on mattresses.
Have a look at this newly designed iComfort Hybrid mattress by the most popular company Serta. It features the latest cooling technology and comes in both memory foam and the hybrid version. This model has everything a potential buyer need. To know more, go ahead in this review with faith as surely you get impressed by this model.
Serta iComfort Hybrid Mattress Review: First Impressions
|Material Type||Gel Memory Foam|
|Dimensions||80 x 78 x 14 inches|
|Comfort Level||Medium Firmness|
|Construction||3- Stage Coil|
|Sleep Trail||120 days|
|Available Size||Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King|
- Gives excellent support and contour the body curves.
- It uses premium quality foams and materials.
- Controls the temperature with TempActiv Gel Memory Foam.
- The mattress minimal the motion transfer and offers pressure relief to the body.
- 3- stage pocketed coil innerspring
- One of the trusted brand
- It’s only for the side and back sleepers, not suitable for stomach posture.
- It takes a few days for the foam smell to go away.
Layers In Serta iComfort Hybrid Mattress
1. Quilting Layer
- FireBlocker Fiber
- 1 1/4″ Serta Pillow Soft HD
- 1/2″ Serta Pillow Soft Foam
2. Comfort Layer
- 2″ EverCool Fuze Gel Memory Foam
- 3/4″ TempActiv Gel Memory Foam
- Again 1″ EverCool Fuze
3. Support Layer
- Serta Hybrid feature a 3-stage coil design with the best edge foam encasement.
4. Flexible Foundation
- You can choose your own box spring to personalize the bedroom or buy an adjustable foundation along with a mattress.
Many people like Serta iComfort hybrid mattress because they offer a conforming top layer. It provides the feeling of memory foam with the support that comes from an innerspring.
This mattress is 14- inches total and comes with a stretchable knitted cover. It is crafted out of a soft blend of cotton and polyester. The breathable foam material and TempActive fabric help in controlling the moisture and heat. It lets the air in and removes heat out to keep you fresh full night. Thus, this mattress cover feels cool when you touch because of temperature-regulating technology.
3. Quilting Layer
The Serta iComfort mattress has two inches of the brand’s Pillow Soft Foam. One of “1 1/4″ Serta Pillow Soft HD” with a layer of soft yet supportive foam. It gently cradles the body to help in providing pressure-relieving comfort.
Second, 1/2″ Serta Pillow with an extra soft foam that provides enhanced cushioning comfort. You can easily lay on this mattress without a pillow as it gives all the support you need for your head. This section makes the gentle structure of the bed.
4. Comfort Layer
Up next, you’ll find a comfort section of the mattress that includes 2″ EverCool Fuze Gel Memory Foam, 3/4″ TempActiv Gel Memory Foam, and again 1″ EverCool Fuze.
- EverCool Fuze Gel Memory Foam – This lean premium layer with gel memory foam helps to control excess heat and also increase the airflow. It gives you a luxurious feel that provides pressure point relief.
- TempActiv Gel Memory Foam – There are millions of gel beads in this foam. This innovation act to trap and help dissipate excess body heat. Plus, TempActiv Gel memory foam keeps your sleeping environment cooler so that you can sleep better. And while the memory foam has a bit of a reputation for overheating. All these gel-infused layers help to mitigate this issue and keep you fresh.
5. Support Layer
And finally, you arrived at the main support system of the mattress. You’ll saw this system in many hybrid mattresses. It comprised of a series of wrapped pocketed coils surrounded by a layer of HD polyfoam edge support. Serta hybrid coil system is the key factor with a 3-stage coil design. This feature holds your body structure properly.
The coil feels soft in the beginning when you put the weight on it. Then, as more weight added, the coil becomes firmer and increases the support. So the mattress delivers you a soft and comfortable surface with motion isolation. If one partner changes its position that others won’t get disturbed.
All three section works together to guard each curve of your body. The top part delivers plush-like comfort with an adaptive middle section for conforming support. And the last sturdy bottom section ensures long-lasting feel.
6. Flexible Foundation
This mattress does not include a box spring, but it is compatible with a wide range of foundations. You can even use this on the adjustable foundation that raises the head of the bed up to 90 degrees. It will let you prop yourself up for reading or watching TV bed.
1. Pressure Map
The iComfort Hybrid mattress done a test with different sleeping posture to see what kind of support and comfort people get. So, the test results were positive as the data shows very minimum pressure points in every position. The mattress avoids the pressure point that causes a problem in turning while taking a nap.
Although it offers a good body hold, which is also essential to a night of good sleep. Adequate support of this mattress keeps the spine in alignment. As nobody wants to wake up in the morning with back or spine pain. Not too many mattresses tell you this well tested result. You can invest your trust in this and expect a good sleep on it.
- For Back sleeper – While lying on the backside you feel some sinking as the soft top layer contoured to the curve of your body. And further, provide you pressure relief and leave you more “in” the bed.
- For Side Sleeper – Most side sleepers prefer a soft mattress that provides targeted relief to the shoulder and hip. This iComfort mattress is 6/10 medium on the firmness scale, which gives you plenty of sinkages and contours the sensitive spots.
- For Stomach Sleeper – This bed offers a small amount of comfort room on the stomach area. Sleeping in this posture, your hips may sink out and cause some discomfort.
- Edge Support – While sleeping, some of the sleepers may move to the edge. With its super comfort and support layer construction prevents the collapsing through the structure. You don’t fall from the edge side, plus gives you a full edge comfort seating.
2. Firmness Scale Rating
The Serta iComfort mattress has a medium level firmness that provides comfortable edge support. The comfort scale means a 1 is hard, 10 is softest. Its top layer produces an extremely gentle vibe and deep sinkage. You will get some nice support from the pocketed coil system. It’s clear that this bed is a touch on the softer side.
3. Motion Transfer
Next up with an essential feature, every couple looks for. Let’s talk about motion transfer, as it reduces the amount of trouble that notices from one side of the bed to another. Serta mattress produces a very solid result in motion transfer. The thick pillow top layer is the real star as the soft foam helps to dampen motion. The surface of the bed did not give a ton of bounce that makes sense of no disturbance.
4. Delivery Method and 120 – Day in – Home Trial
We want you to make Serta iComfort purchase with complete trust and confidence. As many of the customers make a careful selection or need a different level of comfort. That’s why Serta comes with a 120-day in-home trial along with a 10-year warranty. You can sleep on the mattress for 30 nights as it takes several weeks to adjust the body to a new bed. Once you get comfortable with your new mattress, you will come to know whether to buy this or not.
Each of the Serta mattresses come with a “law tag” that you should not remove as it lists a warranty code. Furthermore, Serta mattresses are available in many stores and online platforms.
Serta iComfort Hybrid pillow top, king size mattress has a layer of TempActiv Gel memory foam and two-layer of EverCool Fuze foam. Those layers rest on top of traditional design innerspring. Its pillow-top creates a luxurious comfort with enhanced breathability. Many people like these foam mattresses because they conform to your body curves. The breathable foam material and TempActiv fabric cover offer an intimate and relaxed feel.
Although, it features a Hybrid coil system with a best edge foam encasement. This Serta iComfort mattress supports your body and distributes weight efficiently. Become an ideal choice for keeping back healthy and spine in alignment. Its medium-firm level provides comfortable edge support, and you can move around the night without bothering your partner.
Also, it did a great job of minimizing the pressure relief points and motion transfer. Sine with all of the test results, we are providing the best Serta iComfort Hybrid mattress for you. We highly recommend this product to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. On what types of bed this mattress work?
When using Queen or king-size mattress, you should use a robust bed platform. However, it even goes great with an adjustable foundation. Thus, memory foam mattresses work best with a rock-solid foundation, like a box spring or solid bed frame.
2. How long does Serta mattress last?
Serta provides a 10-year warranty with 120 days in the home trail. You can keep this mattress for 30 nights get used to it as it takes several weeks to adjust the body on a new bed.
3. Can we flip the Serta iComfort mattress?
A big no, since this is a single side mattress that holds a support layer of innerspring. Rotating the mattress will redistribute the comfort level.
4. Whom will this iComfort hybrid mattress suit?
- People interested in a hybrid mattress that contains innerspring and memory foam.
- People sleep with their partner, as the coil system distributes the weight and gives good motion isolation.
- People who want an excellent surface mattress for back and spine alignment.
- And for those who want temperature regulating technology, this mattress carries millions of gel beads.